NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong has released official advertisement notification for the recruitment of 231 Nursing Officer vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is 18/10/2022.
|Application Process||Online Form|
- No. of vacancy: 231 [UR: 95, SC: 34, ST: 17, OBC: 62 & EWS: 23]
- Essential Qualification:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Institute or equivalent qualifications for male nurse.
- Should be registered as ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwifery with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
- Pay Matrix: Level-7, Entry Pay Rs.44,900/-
- Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years (as on closing date of application).
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Chief Controller: Chief Controller will be the Primary owner and overall In charge and the responsible person of the entire process of examination.
- Controller: Controller will be the overall In-charge of the pre-exam, exam and post exam activity and responsible person for smooth conduct of the entire process of examination.
- Coordinator: Sub-Dean (Examinations) to ensure smooth conduct of the examination.
- Supervisor: He/she will perform the duties as per the existing Rules and Regulations for Competitive Examinations of NEIGRIHMS.
- Other Personnel: All the Officers and Staff of the Examination Cell will be actively involved to facilitate the entire process of examination and other related activities.
Exam Schedule of NEIGRIHMS Nursing Officer Vacancy
- Registration page will be available for the candidates to validate their data from: 8th October, 2022 to 18th October, 2022.
- Centre booking for the examination and slot confirmation from:19th October, 2022 to 30th October, 2022.
- Issuing of online Admit Card to the candidates from: 2nd November, 2022 to 8th November, 2022.
- Candidates’ query regarding the examination from: 9th November, 2022 to 12th November, 2022.
- Date of Examination: 17th November, 2022.
Duration of Examination: 2 Sessions. (Total of 120 Minutes for Each Session)
- Morning from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- Afternoon from 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM
Venue: Candidates will be intimated regarding the venue of the examination through their individual admit cards.
Identity Proof: Candidates will have to carry their Authentic Identity proof includes Identity card from current employing authority, Passport/Driving License/Bank Passbook with Photograph/Photo Identify proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/School Principal (on official Letter head), Aadhaar Card with Photograph and Domicile Certificate with Photo.
Mode of examination:-
- CBT based Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The questions will be single best response objective type. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded 1 (one) mark. 0 (Zero) mark will be awarded for the questions not answered or wrongly answered.
- The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
Distribution of Marks and Syllabus (Duration – 120 minutes): Nursing Officer 100 marks based on the following subjects:
- Declaration of Results: Merit Lists for the above post will be based strictly on the candidate`s performance in the Online Written Test.
- Inter se merit: In the case of two or more candidates secure equal marks in the Examination their inter-se merit shall be determined by the Date of Birth – Candidate older in age will rank higher to a candidate who is junior in age.
- Results including the marks obtained by the candidates will be provided by the Examination Cell to the concerned Sections of Administration as mentioned above.
- Based on this merit list so prepared, the concerned Section i.e. Establishment III & GAD will start the Recruitment Process.
- Results of all the candidates appeared in examination will be made available by the Institute at the Institute’s website once the entire recruitment process is over.
Selection Process: The final selection of the candidates for appointment will be strictly on the basis of merit in the Online Written Test. Candidates securing below 35% marks will not be considered in the Merit List. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, NEIGRIHMS reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. However, the decision of Director, NEIGRIHMS in this regard shall be final and binding.
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Nursing Officer Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for NEIGRIHMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||08/10/2022|
|NEIGRIHMS Eligibility||Click Here|
|NEIGRIHMS Advertisement||Click Here|