NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022: NEIGRIHMS Shillong invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Research Nurse and Project Staff (Field Worker) under the BIRAC Project. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 31st March 2022.
1. Post Name:- Research Nurse
- No of posts:- 1
- Upper age limit:- 25 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- B.Sc. Nursing
2. Post Name:- Project Staff (Field Worker)
- No of posts:- 3
- Upper age limit:- 35 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Postgraduate Qualification in Nursing/ Public Health/ Social Work/ Nutrition from a recognized University. B.Sc. Nursing with Research Experience will be considered. Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.).
- Desirable Qualifications:-
1. Candidate with research experience will be preferred.
2. The candidates must be able to read and write the local language (Khasi) as the project will be carried out in the rural areas of Khasi Hills. Candidates must be willing to travel to the field to carry out the study.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022: Research Nurse & Project Staff Vacancy?
Applications are to be filled out online in the mentioned Google form link.
For Research Nurse:- https://forms.gle/wNDnKJGTQ7A3FjaL8
For Project Staff (Field Worker):- https://forms.gle/nGdH2SVNChMyVYET9
Scanned (relevant) documents are to be emailed, along with a copy of your submitted form, to the following email-ID:
For Research Nurse:- email@example.com
For Project Staff (Field Worker):- firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date of submission of forms will be on 31st March 2022.
Walk-in-Interview Venue:- NEIGRIHMS, Shillong- 793018
Date & Time: 11th April 2022 (Monday) from 10:00 AM onwards.
Shortlisted candidates must bring along all relevant documents related to their qualifications & experience in original and submit one set of photocopied and attested copies of the same and one passport size recent photograph. The Candidates not producing the Original Certificates at the time of interview will not be considered.