NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022:- NEIGRIHMS Shillong invites eligible candidates to attend walk-in-interview for the selection for the posts of Senior Resident Doctor to be held on 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th 5th, 7th, 8th 9th & 10th February 2022.
Post Name:- Senior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 64
- Department wise vacancy details
1. Anaesthesiology: 8 Posts [UR:1, OBC:4, SC:2, EWS:1]
2. Anatomy: 1 Post [SC:1]
3. Biochemistry: 1 Post [SC:1]
4. Community Medicine: 2 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1]
5. CTVS: 3 Posts [OBC:2, SC:1]
6. ENT: 1 Post [UR:1
7. Forensic Medicine: 2 Posts [UR:1, EWS:1]
8. General Medicine: 7 Posts [UR:2, OBC:4, EWS:1]
9. General Surgery: 5 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1, SC:1]
10. Microbiology: 2 Posts [UR:1, SC:1]
11. Neurology: 3 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1, EWS:1]
12. Neurosurgery: 2 Posts [EWS:1, SC:1]
13. Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 6 Posts [UR:1, OBC:3, SC:1, EWS:1]
14. Ophthalmology: 1 Post [OBC:1]
15. Orthopaedics: 1 Post [UR:1]
16. Paediatrics: 4 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1, SC:1, EWS:1]
17. Pathology: 3 Posts [UR:1, EWS:1, ST:1]
18. Pharmacology: 1 Post [SC:1]
19. Physiology: 2 Posts [UR:1, EWS:1]
20. Psychiatry: 1 Post [SC:1]
21. Radiodiagnosis: 2 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1]
22. Radiotherapy: 1 Post [OBC:1]
23. Surgical Oncology: 2 Posts [OBC:2]
23. Urology: 3 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1, ST:1]
24. TB & Respiratory Diseases: 1 Post [UR:1]
- Tenure:- Three years.
- Age limit:- 45 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Pay Scale:- Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Educational Qualification:-
(a) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part– II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(b) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
(c) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Desirable:- Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration at 09:30 a.m to 10:45 a.m on 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th 7th, 8th 9th & 10th February 2022 for the posts of SRDs in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang.
They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate.
Advertisement No:- NEIGR-E.II/10/97/Pt-XXI dated 28.01.2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.