NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2023: The Department of Microbiology, NEIGRIHMS Hospital, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Research Assistant under two different projects. The last date for submission of the application is 30th March 2023.
Post Name:- Research Assistant
- No of posts:- 2 (One for Each Project)
- Project Name:-
1. Project Title: “Setting up of Nation-Wide Network of Laboratories for Managing Epidemics and National Calamities” funded by ICMR, New Delhi.
2. Project Title: “Development of Tools to prevent Outbreak of Epidemics” funded by ICMR, New Delhi.
- Upper age limit:- 30 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 31,000/- per month
- Essential Qualification:- M.Sc in Virology/ Microbiology/Biotechnology or relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable Qualification:-
i) One-year lab experience in Virology/ Microbiology and working experience in Molecular Biology techniques.
ii) Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/ data management.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2023: Research Assistant Jobs?
Interested candidates may apply by filling up the Application Form attached to this Advertisement along with attested copies of all essential documents relating to educational qualification and experience. Applications should be submitted to the Department of Microbiology, NEIGR1HMS, Shillong.
The last date for submission of applications will be on the 30th of March 2023.
Candidates have to mention the name of the post on the envelope SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of …………….”
Only shortlisted candidates will be updated about the interview date and timing, which will be conducted in the Seminar Room, Department of Microbiology, NEIGRIHMS.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.