NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2023: NEIGRIHMS Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Senior Resident Doctor under Govt.of India Residency Scheme for 3(three) years tenure. It is a Rolling advertisement for the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors at NEIGRIHMS, Shillong.
Post Name:- Senior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 52
- Department-wise vacancy details
1. Anaesthesiology: 8 Posts [UR:1, OBC:5, SC:2]
2. Anatomy: 1 Post [SC:1]
3. Biochemistry: 2 Posts [SC:1, OBC:1]
4. Cardiology: 1 Post [OBC:1]
5. CTVS: 2 Posts [OBC:1, SC:1]
6. Forensic Medicine: 2 Posts [EWS:1, UR:1]
7. General Medicine: 7 Posts [UR:1, OBC:5, EWS:1]
8. General Surgery: 4 Posts [OBC:4]
9. Microbiology: 2 Posts [SC:1, OBC:1]
10. Neurology: 3 Posts [UR:1, EWS:1], OBC:1
11. Neurosurgery: 2 Posts [OBC:1, SC:1]
12. Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 5 Posts [OBC:3, SC:1, UR:1]
13. Orthopaedics: 2 Posts [OBC:1, SC:1]
14. Paediatrics: 4 Posts [OBC:2, SC:1, EWS:1]
15. Pathology: 1 Post [UR:1]
16. Pharmacology: 1 Post [SC:1]
17. Radiotherapy: 1 Post [OBC:1]
18. Surgical Onco: 2 Posts [OBC:2]
19. Urology: 2 Posts [UR:1, ST:1]
- Age limit:- 45 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Pay Scale:- Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Educational Qualification:-
(a) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part– II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(b) Satisfactory completing the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
(c) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Desirable: Candidates with experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy?
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility in all respect can submit their applications in prescribed proforma at Annexure-I along with scanned copies of the following self-attested certificates by email to email@example.com
The 1st cut-off date for submission of applications is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. The subsequent cut dates for the submission of applications will be as follows:
- Second cut-off date: 29th September 2023 (Friday)
- Third cut-off date: 30th November 2023 (Thursday)
- Fourth cut-off date: 31st January 2024 (Wednesday)
- Fifth cut-off date: 29th March 2024 (Friday)
- Sixth cut-off date: 31st May 2024 (Friday)
Eligibility will be determined concerning cut-off dates for the respective rolling cycle.
They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- If applicable, certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Mark sheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or an Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
Advertisement No:- NEIGR-E.II/10/97/Pt-XXIII dated 02.05.2023
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|