NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2023: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Mawdiangdiang, Shillong, has released an employment notification to recruit 42 senior resident doctor (SRD) vacancies for various departments. Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on
- Start Date for Interview: May 11, 2023
- Last date for Interview: May 26, 2023
Senior Resident Doctor (SRD)
- No. of posts: 42 (Forty-two)
- Department-wise vacancy:
- Anaesthesiology: 09 [2-UR, 5-OBC*, 2-SC*]
- Biochemistry: 02 [SC*, OBC*]
- CTVS: 01 [OBC]
- Forensic Med.: 02 [EWS, UR]
- General Med.: 05 [1-UR, 3-OBC*& 1-EWS]
- Genl. Surgery: 03 [OBC*]
- Microbiology: 02 [SC, OBC*]
- Neurology: 02 [UR, EWS]
- Obs & Gynae: 04 [3-OBC*, 1-SC]
- Ophthalmology: 01 [OBC*]
- Orthopedics: 02 [OBC*, SC*]
- Paediatrics: 04 [2-OBC*, 1-SC* & 1-EWS]
- Pharmacology: 01 [SC]
- Radiotherapy: 01 [OBC*]
- Surgical Onco.: 01 [OBC]
- Urology: 02 [OBC*, ST*]
- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part – II of the 3rd schedules should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
- Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
- The scale of Pay: Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of `.67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts. Age limit – 45 years
- Pay Level: Rs.21700-69100/-
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2023: Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy?
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration at 09:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. on 11th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th & 26th May 2023 for the posts of SRDs in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang. They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested: –
- One recent passport-sized photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- If applicable, certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Mark sheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or an Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
For any query, contact at email@example.com or Phone No: 0364- 2538020 or 0364-2539-215/216/217.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|NEIGRIHMS SRD Annexure-II||Form|
|NEIGRIHMS SRD Notification PDF||Notification|