NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2022: North-Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIMS), Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 40 Junior Resident Doctors (JRDs) Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 17 & 18/05/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
|Walk-in Date||17 & 18/05/2022|
Junior Resident Doctors
- No. of vacancy: 40 (UR: 16, EWS: 07, OBC: 05, SC: 07 & ST: 05)
- Educational Qualification:-
- Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
- Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- Scale of Pay: Level 10 of pay Matrix – Rs.56, 100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
- Age limit: 30 years
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment
Eligible candidates who wish to appear for in-person interview are requested to present themselves for registration between 09:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m on 17th & 18th May 2022 (Tuesday & Wednesday) in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong. They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed self attested relevant documents as follows:-
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- (viii) Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution.
- Result of Screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.