NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 55 Senior Resident Doctors (SRDs) Vacancy in various Departments.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
Senior Resident Doctors (SRDs)
- No. of vacancy: 55 (Fifty-five)
- Department wise posts:-
- Anaesthesiology: 08 [UR: 01, OBC: 04, SC: 02 & EWS: 01]
- Anatomy: 01 [SC]
- Biochemistry: 01 [SC]
- CTVS: 03 [OBC: 02 & SC: 01]
- Forensic Medicine: 02 [UR: 01, EWS: 01]
- General Medicine: 07 [UR: 02, OBC: 04 & EWS: 01]
- General Surgery: 05 [UR: 01, OBC: 03, SC: 01]
- Microbiology: 01 [SC]
- Neurology: 03 [UR: 01, OBC: 01 & EWS: 01]
- Neurosurgery: 01 [SC]
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 04 [OBC: 03, SC: 01]
- Ophthalmology: 01 [OBC]
- Orthopaedics: 02 [UR: 01 & SC: 01]
- Paediatrics: 4 [OBC: 01, SC: 02 & EWS: 01]
- Pharmacology: 01 [SC]
- Physiology: 02 [UR: 01, EWS: 01]
- Radiodiagnosis: 02 [UR: 01, OBC: 01]
- Radiotherapy: 01 [OBC]
- Surgical Oncology: 02 [OBC]
- Urology: 03 [UR: 01, OBC: 01 & ST: 01]
- TB & Respiratory Diseases: 01 [UR]
- Essential Qualification:
- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedules should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital.
- Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
- Scale of Pay: Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs.67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Age limit: 45 years
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Shillong SRD Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration at 09:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. on 6th June 2022 (Monday) for the posts of SRDs in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang. They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
Candidates are also instructed to bring all original documents for verification.
Click Here to Apply Online
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.
Download Official Notification