NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2022:- NEIGRIHMS Shillong invites eligible candidates to attend walk-in-interview for the selection for the posts of Senior Resident Doctor to be held on 23rd and 24th March 2022 (In-person) and 25th and 26th March 2022 via Video Conference).
Post Name:- Senior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 54
- Department wise vacancy details
- 1. Anaesthesiology: 6 Posts [OBC:4, SC:2]
2. Anatomy: 1 Post [SC:1]
3. Biochemistry: 1 Post [SC:1]
4. CTVS: 3 Posts [OBC:2, SC:1]
5. Forensic Medicine: 2 Posts [UR:1, EWS:1]
6. General Medicine: 6 Posts [UR:1, OBC:4, EWS:1]
7. General Surgery: 5 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1, SC:1]
8. Microbiology: 1 Post [SC:1]
9. Neurology: 3 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1, EWS:1]
10. Neurosurgery: 1 Post [SC:1]
11. Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 4 Posts [OBC:3, SC:1]
12. Ophthalmology: 1 Post [OBC:1]
13. Orthopaedics: 3 Post [UR:2, SC:1]
14. Paediatrics: 3 Posts [OBC:3, SC:1, EWS:1]
15. Pharmacology: 1 Post [SC:1]
16. Physiology: 2 Posts [UR:1, EWS:1]
17. Psychiatry: 1 Post [SC:1]
18. Radiodiagnosis: 2 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1]
19. Radiotherapy: 2 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1]
20. Surgical Oncology: 2 Posts [OBC:2]
21. Urology: 3 Posts [UR:1, OBC:1, ST:1]
22. TB & Respiratory Diseases: 1 Post [UR:1]
- Age limit:- 45 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Pay Scale:- Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Educational Qualification:-
(a) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part– II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(b) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
(c) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Desirable:- Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy?
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration from 09:30 a.m to 10:45 a.m on 23rd and 24th March 2022 in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang.
Interested and eligible candidates who are not able to appear at the walk-in-interview in person on 23rd and 24th March 2022 can submit their application in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with self-attested scanned copies of their certificates by email to email@example.com up to 18.03.2022 (Friday) till 05:30 PM.
The list of Eligible & In-Eligible candidates will be uploaded to the institute website on 22.02.2022. The interview of eligible candidates via Video Conference will be conducted on 25th and 26th March 2022.
They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
Advertisement No:- NEIGR-E.II/10/97/Pt-XXII dated 10.03.2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident Doctor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.