NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment:- The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences is going to conduct a walk-in-interview on 25th & 26th November 2021 (Thursday & Friday) for the post of Junior Resident Doctor (One year tenure).
Post Name:- Junior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 37 [UR-15, EWS-6, OBC-10, SC-2, ST-4]
- Upper age limit:- 30 years. Age is relaxable up to 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 56, 100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(ii) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
(iii) Candidate must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 Junior Resident Doctor Vacancy
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration between 09:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m on 25th & 26th November 2021 (Thursday & Friday) in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for the candidate(s) passing from a foreign medical Institution).
Result of Screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
Advertisement No:- NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/Pt-XXVII dated 16.11.2021
For more details, please check the NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 Junior Resident Doctor Vacancy official notification.