NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2021
In view of urgent requirements of Senior Resident Doctors and in the interest of patient care services, the Institute proposes to urgently fill-up the following vacant posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure). The last date for submission of the application is 09.04.2021.
Post Name:- Senior Resident Doctor
- No of posts:- 54 (Fifty Four)
- Tenure:- Three years.
- Age limit:- 45 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Pay Scale:- Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Educational Qualification:-
(a) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(b) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
(c) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Desirable:- Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
Department wise vacancy details
- Anaesthesiology – 4 Posts (OBC-3, SC-1, EWS-1)
- Anatomy – 2 Posts (OBC-1, SC-1)
- CTVS – 2 Posts (OBC-1, SC-1)
- Dermatology & STD – 1 Posts (OBC-1)
- Forensic Medicine – 2 Posts (UR-1, EWS-1)
- General Medicine – 8 Posts (UR-3, OBC-3, SC-1, EWS-1)
- General Surgery – 3 Posts (OBC-1)
- Microbiology – 1 Post (OBC-1)
- Neurology – 2 Posts (OBC-1, EWS-1)
- Neurosurgery – 3 Posts (OBC-1, EWS-1, SC-1)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 3 Posts (OBC-2, SC-1)
- Ophthalmology – 1 Post (OBC-1)
- Orthopaedics – 2 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Paediatrics – 6 Posts (UR-2, SC-1, ST-1, EWS-1, OBC-1)
- Pathology – 1 Post (EWS-1)
- Pharmacology – 1 Post (SC-1)
- Physiology – 2 Posts (UR-1, EWS-1)
- Psychiatry – 1 Post (SC-1)
- Radiodiagnosis – 3 Posts (UR-2, OBC-1)
- Radiotherapy – 1 Post (OBC-1)
- Surgical Oncology – 3 Posts (UR-1, OBC-2)
- Urology – 2 Posts (OBC-1, ST-1)
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission of the application is 09.04.2021.
Scanned copies of documents duly self-attested to be attached along with the application.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate