NERIST Admission 2022:- The North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology (NERIST) Nirjuli (Itanagar), Arunachal Pradesh invites Online applications for NERIST Entrance Examination 2022 (NEE 2022) to admission into Certificate Module Course, Degree Module Courses in Technology streams, and also in Forestry. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 02.05.2022.
1. Entrance Exam:- NEE-I
- No of seats:- 220 (200+20)
- Course Name:- Certificate Module
- Qualifying Exam:- Class-X Appeared/Passed.
2. Entrance Exam:- NEE-II
- No of seats:- 77 (70+7)
- Course Name:- B.Tech.
- Qualifying Exam:- Class-XII (PCM) Appeared/ Passed, Class-XII (Voc)/ ITI/ NERIST Certificate in AE/ CE/ ECE/ EE/ ME Appeared/ Passed.
3. Entrance Exam:- NEE-II
- No of seats:- 33 (30+3)
- Course Name:- B.Sc. (Hons) in Forestry
- Qualifying Exam:- Class-XII (PCB) Appeared/ Passed.
4. Entrance Exam:- NEE-III (Lateral Entry)
- No of seats:- 79 (72+7)
- Course Name:- B.Tech.
- Qualifying Exam:– 3 years Diploma in the relevant branch of Engg. & Tech. Appeared/ Passed.
How to apply for NERIST Admission 2022: NEE 2022?
Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE ONLY mode through the NERIST website www.neeonline.ac.in OR www.nerist.ac.in from 21.02.2022 to 02.05.2022.
The date for downloading of Admit Card by the candidates from the portal is 17.05.2022.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in www.neeonline.ac.in or www.nerist.ac.in
- After the successful filling up of the online form, a registration confirmation page will be generated for each candidate bearing a UNIQUE REGISTRATION NUMBER, which will be used by the candidate for downloading/printing of Admit Card, etc.
- The NEE-2022 Information Brochure containing detailed information on the examination syllabi, eligibility criteria, reservation policy, age, etc. is available on www.neeonline.ac.in or www.neristac.in.
- The examination fee will be paid online directly by using Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking.
- The examination fee once paid is not refundable/ transferable in any case.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates:- Rs. 1000/- + Payment gateway charges/Transaction Charges, if any.
- For ST/SC/PH candidates:- Rs. 600/- + Payment gateway charges/Transaction Charges, if any.
NERIST Entrance Exam 2022 Date
- NEE– II & III:- 28.05.2022 (Saturday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- NEE– I:– 29.05.2022 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Advertisement No:- NEE/Advt./27/2017 (Date:- 08.02.2021)
Those who wish to get admission in NERIST are advised to go through the NERIST Admission 2022 NEE 2022 for Certificate & Degree Course official notification in detail before submitting applications.