NFR Recruitment 2022: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Guwahati, Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 5636 Apprentices Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Assam, Katihar & Alipurduar|
- No. of vacancy: 5636
- Division/Workshop-wise posts:
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 919
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 522
- Rangiya (RNY): 551
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG: 1140
- Tinsukia (TSK): 547
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN: 1110
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847
- Welder (G&E)
- Diesel Mechanic
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
- Stipend: As per Apprentices norms.
- Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.04.2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Disability candidates.
Application Fee for NFR-RRC Guwahati Notification
- UR/ OBC/ MOBC/ Others: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit card/credit card/internet Banking
How to Apply for NFR-RRC Guwahati Notification?
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE given below Important Links.
- Photograph: Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph as per specifications mentioned on the website with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses. Candidates may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual physical appearance of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing at the time of Document Verification.
- Signature: Candidates are also required to upload their signature as per specifications mentioned on the website.
- Document Online Uploaded: Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents: –
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet and Class-10 Pass Certificate.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied/Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable, as mentioned in
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate/Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-servicemen quota. Production of original documents, as stated above, on the day of document verification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the document verification. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.