NHAI Recruitment 2021: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites online applications from eligible experienced candidates for the posts of Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts). The last date for submission of the application is 29th November 2021.
Post Name:- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)
- No of posts:- 17 [UR:6, SC:3, ST:1, OBC:5, EWS:2]
- Upper age limit:- 35 years as on closing date of advertisement. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3: Rs. 56100-177500/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-)
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Bachelor in Commerce or Chartered Accountant or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business Administration (Finance) (through the regular course) from a recognized University or Institute;
Member of any organized Finance or Accounts-related Service of the Central Government or the State Government;
(ii) Four years experience in Financial Accounting or Budgeting or Internal Audit or Contract Management or Fund Management or Disbursement in an organization of repute which should include at least prior experience of six months in Public Sector Undertaking or Government organization following ‘Double Entry Accounting System’.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021 Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the NHAI recruitment portal https://recruitment.nta.nic.in from 30th October 2021 to 29th November 2021.
- For UR/OBC-NCL: Rs 500/- (bank charges extra)
- For EWS: Rs. 300/- (bank charges extra)
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women: Nil
Advertisement No:- NTA/NHAI/2021/1 (Date: 30.10.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NHAI Recruitment 2021 Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.