NHAI Recruitment 2023: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 53 Deputy Manager (Technical), Member (Project) and Member (Technical) vacancies. The last date for submission of the application is June 30, 2023.
1. Post Name: Deputy Manager (Technical)
- No. of posts: 50 [UR: 33, SC: 04, ST: 01, OBC-NCL: 11 & EWS: 01]
- Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Recruitment Criteria: By direct recruitment based on final merit (Written Test & Personality Test) in the Engineering Services (E.S) Examination (Civil), 2022 conducted by UPSC.
- Pay: Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct Recruitment basis.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years as of the closing date of advertisement. The Upper age limit for advertised posts on direct recruitment basis is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different groups/categories.
2. Post Name: Member (Project)
No. of posts: 02 (Two)
3. Post Name: Member (Technical)
No. of post: 01 (One)
Qualification: Check the official advertisement.
How to Apply for NHAI Vacancy?
- The applicant may visit the NHAI website nhai.gov.in for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Photograph-Scanned copy of the colour passport-size photograph in only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Signature-Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg/‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Class-X Certificate indicating date of birth in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Caste/Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwBD (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘pdf’ types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Degree in support of passing in Civil Engineering in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Copy of Interview Call letter issued by UPSC for appearing in the interview. E.S Examination 2022 (Civil) only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Copy of final mark sheet of E.S Examination 2022 (Civil) containing marks of written test & Personality Test issued by UPSC only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click the “Submit” button for submitting the application form Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 30.06.2023 (6:00 PM).
Post No. 2 & 3: Applications from eligible Officers completed in all respect may be forwarded to Shri. Rajesh Choudhary, Deputy Secretary (Establishment), Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Room No. 239, Transport Bhawan, 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 by 30.06.2023 up to 05:00 P.M.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|NHAI Recruitment Apply Online||Advt.1|
|NHAI Recruitment Notification||Advt.1 & Proforma|
|NHAI Recruitment Notification||Advt.2|