NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: Application from citizens of Meghalaya are urgently required for appointment on a contractual basis for filling up the DRTB Coordinator post as given below under National Health Mission Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 12th December 2021.
Post Name:- DRTB Coordinator
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Directorate of Health Services (MCH&FW), Meghalaya, Shillong
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- As per NHM Meghalaya norms.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. MBBS or equivalent degree from the institution, recognized by Medical council of India; must have completed compulsory rotatory internship
2. One-year working experience in NTEP or Public Health.
- Preferential Qualification:-
1. Diploma/ MD Public Health /Community Health Administration (CHA)/ Tuberculosis & Chest diseases
2. Preference to candidates who have experience in PMDT
3. Working knowledge of Computers
How to apply for NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 DRTB Coordinator Vacancy
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications on or before 4:30 pm of the 12th December 2021 by mandatorily filling the Google form link or HRMIS link as mentioned below:
- Google link: https://forms.gle/xNQgSbZXgADLxHX16
- HRMIS link: http://hrmismeghalaya.in/recruitment.html
Candidates should apply only once using the google form and upload the supporting scanned documents in a Single PDF file ( the PDF should be renamed by the first and last name of the applicant and its total size should be less than 1MB).
All relevant Certificates Testimonials etc. (IN ORIGINAL) to be produced at the time of interview if shortlisted.
Advertisement No:- DHS/MCH&FW/NHM/HRH/NTEP/69/2021/3034 (Date: 24.11.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 DRTB Coordinator Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.