NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: Nation Health Mission, Meghalaya invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of IEC/BCC Consultant on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 14th November 2021.
Post Name:- IEC/BCC Consultant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- As per NHM Meghalaya norms.
- Educational Qualification:– Post Graduate degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Social sciences/ Development studies or relevant field from a recognized university with demonstrated understanding of Social & Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) and research with at least 5 years relevant work experience, of which 3 years should be in networking and liaison building activities with district and state organizations/ NGOs in Public Health at State or National Level.
a. Experience of working in large-scale development programs/ National Health Programmes/ international bodies, private organizations, or the corporate sector.
b. Knowledge and skills in managing government health projects.
- Skills required:
a. Computer proficiency with commonly used software’s/ packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Web surfing.
b. Knowledge of IT-based knowledge sharing platforms.
c. Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities.
d. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
How to apply for NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 IEC/BCC Consultant Vacancy
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications on or before 5:00 pm of the 14th November 2021 by mandatorily filling the Google form link or HRMIS link as mentioned below:
IEC/BCC Consultant (NVBDCP):
- Google link: https://forms.gle/KwCNwGgvWEGvYCZp6
- HRMIS link: http://hrmismeghalaya.in/recruitment.html
The candidate should use only a Gmail account for registration in the google form or use the HRMIS link. Candidates should apply only once using the google form and upload the supporting scanned documents in a single PDF file (the PDF should be renamed by first and last name of the applicant and its total size should be less than 1 MB).
All relevant Certificates Testimonials etc. (IN ORIGINAL) to be produced at the time of interview if shortlisted.
Advertisement No:- DHS/MCH&FW/HR&AD/227/2021-2022/II (Date: 26.10.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 IEC/BCC Consultant Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.