NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission, Meghalaya invites applications from citizens of Meghalaya for appointment on a contractual basis for filling up the following posts for Tele Consultation – Zonal & District Hubs, Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 8th October 2021.
1. Post Name:- Medical Officer
- No of posts for Zonal HUb:- 8
- No. of Post for each District Hubs:- 2 in each hub
- Salary:- Rs. 70,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:– Mandatory- MBBS.
2. Post Name:- Specialists/Super Specialists
- No of posts: 17
- # MBBS or General Medicine [Zonal HUb:2, District Hubs:2]
# Obs& Gynecologist [Zonal HUb:2, District Hubs:1]
# Dermatologists [Zonal HUb:1, District Hubs:1]
# Pediatricians [Zonal HUb:2, District Hubs:1]
# Ophthalmologists [Zonal HUb:1, District Hubs:1]
# General Surgeon [Zonal HUb:1, District Hubs:1]
# Psychiatrist [Zonal HUb:1, District Hubs:0]
- Salary:- Rs. 2,000/- per day (Only 1-2 hrs per day/based on the number of patients for consultation and roster).
Place of Posting to opt for
- Tele Consultation Zonal Hub, H&FW Training Centre, Red Hill, Laitumkhrah, Shillong
- Ganesh Das Hospital, East Khasi Hills District
- Civil Hospital Shillong, East Khasi Hills District
- Nongstoin District Hospital, West Khasi Hills District
- Tirot Singh Memorial Hospital, West Khasi Hills District
- Jowai District Hospital, West Jaintia Hills District
- Nongpoh District Hospital, Ri Bhoi District
- Tura Civil Hospital, West Garo Hills District
- Tura MCH Hospital, West Garo Hills District
- Williamnagar Civil Hospital, East Garo Hills District
- Baghmara District Hospital, South Garo Hills District
- Ampati District Hospital, South West Garo Hills District
Roles & responsibilities of MO & Specialist at Zonal Hub
- Zonal/District hubs will be linked with the spokes (CHC/PHC/SHC/UPHC) & District Hub, as the case may be to support decision making regarding the treatment plan of the patients admitted in Primary Health Care facilities through teleconsultation mode.
- The Hubs will be providing regular Tele-Consultation services including mentoring and monitoring of provision of clinical services through Tele-ICU guidance/ services.
- If required, the complicated cases can be referred to medical colleges by the specialists at DHs. This will ensure the assured delivery of critical care services at the tertiary care level.
- Case-based interactive sessions among specialists from Zonal Hub and district hospitals to be planned once a week ensuring cross-learning and selecting the appropriate treatment plan.
- Ensure regular teleconsultation at the hub as per the roster provided by the district.
- Ensure to discuss the issues related to Tele consultation with district officials.
- Ensure the complete teleconsultation of all cases referred by MLHPs/MOs.
How to apply for NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer & Specialists for Tele Consultation
Qualified and interested candidates can download the application form available on www.nhmmeghalaya.nic.in and submit their applications electronically by mentioning the post they have applied for and place of posting in the subject line of the email to [email protected] on or before 5:00 PM of the 8th October 2021 with soft copies of certificate and job experience.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer & Specialists for Tele Consultation official notification in detail before submitting applications.