NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission in the State of Meghalaya, the Office of the Mission Director, NHM, Meghalaya, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Entomologist on Contract Basis as per detailed below. The last date for submission of the application is 14th August 2022.
Post Name:- Entomologist
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Pasteur Molecular Lab, Lawmali
- Salary:- As per NHM norms
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Ph.D. in Zoology from a recognized Institution with entomology as one of the subjects.
2. Minimum one year in teaching and/or research and/or control in the field of Medical Entomology or Malariology or Filarialogy.
How to apply for NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2022: Entomologist Vacancy?
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications on or before 5:00 pm on the 14th of August 2022 by mandatorily filling the Google form link as mentioned below link.
Candidate should use only Gmail Account for registration in the google form. Candidates should apply only once using the google form and upload the supporting scanned documents in a Single PDF file ( the PDF should be renamed by the first and last name of the applicant and its total size should be less than 1MB).
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|