NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2023: For the implementation of the National Health Mission (NHM) in the State of Meghalaya, the Office of the undersigned, invites eligible and interested Candidates who are domiciled in Meghalaya for an Interview for the Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP) post be posted at Health & Wellness Sub Centres on Contract Basis. Walk-in-interview on 4th September 2023.
Post Name:- Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP)
- No of posts:- 21
- Place of posting:- Anywhere in the State
- Age limit:- As per Govt of Meghalaya norms.
- Salary:- Rs. 25000 + performance-based incentives
- Essential Qualification:-
1. BSc Nursing Integrated Course (Certificate course in Community Health for 6 months) from a recognized institution.
2. Knowledge of computers.
3. Preference will be given to candidates speaking the local language.
4. Registration Certificate from Meghalaya Nursing Council.
How to apply for NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2023: Mid-Level Health Provider Vacancy?
Willing candidates should report for a walk-in interview on 4th September 2023 in the Women Working Hostel, West Garo Hills, Tura. Applicants are to report by 10:00 A.M for registration to be followed by the Interview.
Candidates should bring along with their Application in plain paper/Standard Form enclosed with attested copies of relevant Certificates/Documents of Academic and Professional Qualification and Completion Certificate in Community Health for 6 months proof of Date of Birth, SC/ST Certificate, Mark sheets, Experience Certificate if any, Signature and one Passport Size photographs.
The Certificates/Documents in original are to be produced at the time of the Interview for verification.
Advertisement No:- DHS/MCH&FW/NHM/MLHP/20/2023/(VI) (Date: 28.08.2023)