NIACL Recruitment 2023: The New India Assurance Company Ltd. has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 450 Administrative Officers (Generalist) (Scale-I) in different disciplines i.e. Risk Engineer, Automobile Engineer, Legal, Accounts, Health, IT, and Generalist. The last date for submission of the application is 21st August 2023.
Post Name:- Administrative Officer (Generalist) (Scale-I)
- No of posts:- 450 [UR:121, SC:46, ST:22, OBC:81, EWS:30, PwBD:17]
- Discipline-wise vacancy list:-
1. Risk Engineer: 36 Posts
2. Automobile Engineer: 96 Posts
3. Legal: 70 Posts
4. Accounts: 30 Posts
5. Health: 75 Posts
6. IT: 23 Posts
7. Generalist: 120 Posts
- Age limit:- 21 to 30 years as of 1st August 2023. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Basic pay of Rs. 50,925/- in the scale of Rs.50925- 2500(14)-85925-2710(4)- 96765 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Gross emoluments will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers
- Essential Qualification:-
- Risk Engineer: Engineering (Graduation/ Post-graduation) in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
- Automobile Engineer: B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Automobile Engineering with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or Graduate/Post-graduate in Mechanical Engineering with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) together with Diploma (at least one-year duration) in Automobile Engineering.’
- Legal Officer: Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
- Accounts: Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
- AO (Health): M.B.B.S/ M.D./ M.S. or PG-Medical Degree
BAMS/BHMS (graduate or post-graduate) from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates);
or equivalent foreign degrees recognized by the National Medical Commission (Formerly Medical Council of India), Dental Council of India, National Commission for Indian System of Medicine, and National Commission for Homoeopathy (as applicable) with the prescribed benchmark. Furthermore, the candidate must hold a valid registration from the National Medical Commission (Formerly Medical Council of India) or Dental Council of India or any State Medical or Dental Council (as
applicable for Allopathy or Dental stream respectively); and National/State Commission for Indian System of Medicine or National/State Commission for Homoeopathy (as applicable for Ayurveda or Homeopathy discipline respectively) as on the date of his/her scheduled interview.
- IT Specialist: B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in IT or Computer Science Discipline Or M.C.A with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD).
- Generalists: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/postgraduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
How to apply for NIACL Recruitment 2023: Administrative Officer Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the NIACL Recruitment Portal from 1st August 2023 to 21st August 2023.
- Phase-I Online Examination (Objective): 9th September 2023
- Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive): 8th October 2023
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs. 100/- (Intimation charge only)
- For Others: Rs. 850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
Advertisement No:- REF NO: CORP.HRM/AO/2023 27.07.2023
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|