NIC Scientific & Technical Recruitment 2022: National Informatics Centre (NIC) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 125 Scientist (F, E, D & C) Vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is 21st November, 2022.
- No. of vacancy: 02 (UR)
- Pay: Level 13A (Rs.131100-216600/-)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (UR)
- Pay: Level-13 (Rs.123100-215900/-)
- No. of vacancy: 12 (UR: 07, SC: 01, OBC (NCL): 01 & EWS: 01)
- Pay: Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200/-)
- No. of vacancy: 112 (UR: 47, SC: 16, ST: 08, OBC (NCL): 30 & EWS: 11)
- Pay: Level-11 (Rs.67700-208700/-)
Age Limit (completed years as on 21 Nov 2022): The upper age limit for each category of post under direct recruitment shall be as under:
- Scientist – F: 50 years (upper age limit not exceeding)
- Scientist – E: 45 years (upper age limit not exceeding)
- Scientist – D: 40 years (upper age limit not exceeding)
- Scientist – C: 35 years (upper age limit not exceeding)
Place of Posting: The person selected may be posted anywhere in India and outside India in the interest of the Organization.
Qualification & Experience of Scientist:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Technology (Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology) OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Course B-Level OR Associate member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master’s Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master’s Degree in Engineering OR Technology (ME or M-Tech) OR Master’s Degree in Philosophy (MPhil) in the field as mentioned below:-
- Field (Single or in combination): Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Radio Physics and Electronics, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Materials Science, Environmental Science, Computer Sciences, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software Engineering, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber Law, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Geography, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Total Quality Management, Statistics, Computational Linguistics, Information Science, Information Science and Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Production, Industrial Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics and Instrumentation, Power Electronics, Design.
Exam Centre for Scientist Recruitment
- Candidates applying for the posts of Scientist-C and Scientist-D shall indicate their choice of Centre for screening test from the cities listed below. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date. NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for screening test at any location irrespective of his/her indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience.
Application Fee of Scientist Recruitment
(i) The applicants shall pay the Application Fee (non-refundable) at the rates indicated in the table below through online payment mode via application software only:-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Rs.0.00/-
- General and all others: Rs.800/- per application per post (including taxes)
(ii) Candidates who are applying for more than one post needs to pay Rs 800/- for every post/- (including taxes).
(iii) The bank charges towards remittance of application fee if any, will have to be borne by the candidate. Fee through any other mode like Cash, Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque or Challan will not be accepted.
How to Apply for Scientist Recruitment?
(i) Each candidate shall also affix his/her signatures with Black/Blue Pen in a white paper and scan them to a JPG file (of dimension 3.5 cms x 1.5cms) with size not more than 20 KB and upload the same at appropriate space provided in the on-line Application Form.
(ii) Candidate shall upload only the following relevant document in the following sequence in PDF Format (not exceeding the size of 200 KB each):
# Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality etc or Matriculation/High School/SSC Certificate)
# SSLC/Matriculation Certificate along with marks scored.
# Higher Secondary Certificate along with marks scored.
# Certificates of Educational qualification, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post along with marks scored.
# Certificates of Post Graduate qualification along with marks scored, if any
# Certificates of PhD qualification, if any
# Details of Papers published and conference attended, if any
# Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)), if applicable
# Category Certificate (PWD or any other), if applicable
# EWS Certificate, if applicable
# Experience Certificates which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post, as applicable
# NOC/Undertaking, as applicable
(iii) The candidates should upload only relevant documents. It should be kept in view that uploading of irrelevant documents may lead to disqualification of the candidature/rejection of the application Form. Non-submission of the documents in the above sequence may lead to cancellation/rejection of the Application Form.