NIFT Shillong Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Shillong, has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant to be filled on Short term contract basis.
Post Name:- Research Assistant (Group B)
- No of posts:- 3 (Three)Upper age limit:- 30 Years, the maximum upper age limit for NIFT employees may be relaxed up to five years or total length of service rendered (on regular and/or long-term contract basis) whichever is less).
- Salary:- Rs. 35,400/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:-
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution in a relevant field as per Annexure-I with three years of experience in Academic Administration in a recognized University/Institution or in research or in the relevant industry.
Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution in the below-mentioned fields with one year of experience in Academic Administration in a recognized University/ Institution or in research or in the relevant industry.
1. Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology from a recognized university or institution.
2. Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Economics/Statistics from a recognized university or institution.
3. Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Textile Technology from a recognized university or Institution.
4. Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized university or institution.
5. Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university or institution.
How to apply for NIFT Shillong Recruitment 2022 Research Assistant Vacancy?
Applications, duly filled, in the prescribed proforma should be addressed and sent to the National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Umsawli, Mawpat, Shillong – 793012, Meghalaya in a sealed envelope super scribed with
“Application for the post of ___________________”.
Self Attested copies of certificates and testimonials as educational qualifications/caste/experience etc. should be attached with the applications form.
Those candidates who are employed in Govt/Semi Govt/Autonomous Bodies etc. should send their applications through the proper channels along with a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer.
The last date for receipt of the application form is: 13.06.2022 before 04:00 PM
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.