NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2022: The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Guwahati invites applications for the posts of Associate Professor (Pharmaceutics). The last date for submission of the application is 08.01.2022.
Post Name:- Associate Professor (Pharmaceutics)
- No of posts:- 1 [UR:1]
- Upper age limit:- 45 years. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Level-13 (7th CPC)
- Educational Qualification:- Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharm/ MS) in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Technology & Formulations/Industrial Pharmacy with a very good academic record throughout, and at least 8 years of Teaching/ Research/Industrial experience with published works of high quality well recognized and established reputation of having made a conspicuous seminal contribution to knowledge in Pharmaceutical and allied areas.
# Candidates should have experience in advanced drug delivery systems such as nanotechnology, biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics, development of
Pharmaceutical 3D printed drug delivery systems, etc evidenced by research publications.
# Preference will be given to the candidate having a minimum of 3 years experience at the level of Assistant Professor/ Ramalingaswami/Ramanujan Fellows and who completed at least one EMR or Industry-sponsored project with administrative capabilities such as the establishment of Department, etc. The candidate Should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent research in terms of guidance of Masters’ students and at least one Ph.D., student and have good publications in SCI journals.
# Candidate may have a working knowledge of the Hindi language.
How to apply for NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Associate Professor (Pharmaceutics) Vacancy
Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on the website (www.niperguwahati.ac.in) from 11:00 AM on 16.12.2021 to 5:00 PM on 08. 01.2022.
Candidate after submission of the Application and payment of fee, a PDF will be generated with the completed form and fees receipt. Applicants are required to take the print of the PDF application form and fee receipt, sign and send the same along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents (Age Proof, All Essential Degree Certificates, Proper experience certificates, etc) by Speed Post or Courier to NIPER-Guwahati. It is mandatory to submit the hard copy of the application form along with all the relevant documents as mentioned.
Completely filled-in application duly ink-signed along with documents should be sent by Speed Post or Courier to the address given below, ensuring it reaches the Institute latest by 16.01.2022 by 1700 hrs.
The Registrar i/c, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
(NIPER) Guwahati, Vill: SilaKatamur (Halagurisuk), P.O.: Changsari,
Dist: Kamrup, Assam-India, 781101
The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________________________
ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO. 06/2021 DATED: 16/12/2021”
- Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) has to be paid through the link provided inside the portal.
- No fee is required for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, PwD category.
Advertisement No:– 06/2021 (Date: 16.12.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Associate Professor (Pharmaceutics) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.