NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2023: The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Associate Professor (Pharmacy Practice) and Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade – II. The last date for submission of the online application is 25.08.2023.
1. Post Name:- Associate Professor (Pharmacy Practice)
- No of posts:- 1 [OBC:1]
- Age limit:- Not exceeding 45 years.
- Salary:- Pay Level-13 and Cell-1 of Pay Matrix Basic Pay: Rs. 1,23,100/-
- Essential Qualification:- Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Equivalent with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharm/ MS/ M.Sc.) in Pharmacy Practice, Hospital Pharmacy, Clinical pharmacology, Pharmacology & Toxicology with a very good academic record throughout and at least 8 years of Teaching/ Research/ Industrial experience with published works of high quality well recognized and established reputation of having made a conspicuous seminal contribution to knowledge in Pharmaceutical and allied areas.
- Desirable:- Candidate should have expertise in clinical trials, pharmacovigilance, patient counseling, ADR monitoring, Meta-analysis, etc., Candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent research in terms of guidance of Masters’ students, execution and/or recipients of sponsored/EMR projects and with publication in SCI journals.
2. Post Name:- Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade – II
- No of posts:- 1 [UR:1]
- Age limit:- Not exceeding 35 years.
- Salary:- Pay Level-8 Basic Pay: Rs. 47,000/-
- Essential Qualification:- MSc (Pharmacology)/ M.V.Sc./ M.Pharm (Pharmacology) from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Experience: Two years of experience in research/ Teaching in Central/ State Govt. Organizations/Universities/Research Institutions or Central/State Autonomous Bodies/other recognized Institutions of repute.
- Desirable:- Ph.D. in relevant field with one year of post-qualification experience. Preference will be given to the candidates with expertise in animal handling, animal experimentations, various pharmacological screening models, handling of pharmacological equipment, animal imaging system, confocal microscopes, SEM, etc., well-versed with CCSEA norms and ethics on animal experimentations, Histopathology techniques, familiar with toxicity studies, etc.,
How to apply for NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2023: Associate Professor & Technical Supervisor Vacancy?
Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on the website (www.niperguwahati.ac.in) from 11:00 AM on 04.08.2023 to 5:00 PM on 25.08.2023.
The completely filled-in application duly ink-signed along with documents should be sent by Speed Post or Courier to the address given below, ensuring it reaches the Institute latest by 31-08-2023 by 1700 hrs.
The Registrar i/c, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
(NIPER) Guwahati, Vill: SilaKatamur (Halagurisuk), P.O.: Changsari,
Dist: Kamrup, Assam-India, 781101
The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________________________
ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO. 02/2023 DATED: 04/08/2023”
- The fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for both the Teaching and Group-A officers (from Pay level 10 and above) and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for other nonteaching posts has to be paid through the link provided inside the portal.
- No fee is required for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, PwD category.
Advertisement No:- No. 02/2023, Date: 20/07/2023
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|