NIT Manipur Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 15 Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is 02/09/2022.
No. of vacancy: 06 [UR: 03, SC: 01 & OBC: 02]
2. Associate Professor
No. of vacancy: 07 [UR: 04, SC: 02 & ST: 01]
3. Assistant Professor
No. of vacancy: 02 [UR]
Eligibility: The serving faculty members of NIT Manipur may apply for the eligible positions, based on their present qualifications and eligibility vide Note 1(5) of Schedule “E” of the First Statutes of NITs (Amended) Statutes, 2017 dated 21.07.2017.
Application Fee for NIT Manipur Faculty Recruitment
- Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Women, PWD candidates and Internal Faculty members are exempted from Application Fee.
- The admissible Application Fee must be remitted online in the following account details and the payment receipt must be sent along with the Application Form.
- Application Form without Payment Receipt will summarily be rejected.
- Account details:
Name of Bank: Bank of Baroda
Accounts Holder’s Name: Director NIT Manipur IRG
Account No. 60330100000143 IFSC code: BARB0NITMAN
How to Apply for NIT Manipur Faculty Recruitment?
The duly filled in Application Form, in prescribed format, complete in all respect along with all Supporting Documents, Annexure(s), duly self-attested, must be submitted in soft copy to the Director, NIT Manipur ([email protected]) on or before 2nd September, 2022.
Requirement of Documents/ Certificates/ Degrees:-
- Self – attested copies of the following Documents/Certificates/Degrees are required to be attached with the Application Form.
- Payment of fee: Printout of payment of Fee to be enclosed along with the Application Form.
- Age Proof: Matriculation/10th Standard/Secondary or equivalent Certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth will be considered in support of their claim of age. Where Date of Birth is not available in Certificate/Mark Sheets, issued by the concerned Educational Boards, then School Leaving Certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered.
- Higher Secondary/Class XII (or equivalent) Mark Sheet.
- Preceding Degrees: Submission of Degree Certificate of UG and PG along with Mark Sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed shall be enclosed with the Application Form.
- Essential qualification: Ph.D. Degree Certificate or Notification of Ph.D. Award issued by the authorized signatory (not the mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department) of the grantee Institution/University shall be accepted.
- Caste/Tribe/Community Certificate: The relevant Caste/Tribe/Community Certificate issued by competent authority of the concerned State
- The Disability/Medical Certificate issued by competent medical authority.
- Photo Identity Card [issued by Govt. Agency/last attended Institution/University]
- Experience Certificate(s): Experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the Pay Level, Grade Pay and Basic Pay. The Certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Credit Point Calculation Sheet (PART I, Part II & Part III) is to be filled by the applicant for the post applied.
- Any other relevant documents in support of the entries filled in prescribed Application Form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|