NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: – NIT Meghalaya invites online applications for recruitment of Project Staff i.e. Lab. Engineer in Special manpower development Programme for Chip to Systems development (SMDP-C2SD) project carried out by Dept. of ECE. The last date for submission of the application is 01.03.2021.
Post Name:- Lab. Engineer
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Rs. 34,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- M.Tech/ M.E. in Microelectronics/VLSI with experience in CAD tools and Programming Language.
How to apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 @Lab. Engineer Vacancy
Candidates must send scan copies of the filled-up application form, bio-data, passport photos, academic certificates, mark sheets, degrees, and testimonials and send it via e-mail: email@example.com last by 1st Mar 2021.
The last date of sending the application is 1st March 2021. Candidates are required to attend an online Interview on is 3rd March 2021 at 10 AM.
Duties and responsibilities
- Carrying out R&D work.
- Assisting the students during the laboratory classes and project work.
- Undergoing training on the advanced VLSI design topics under the Instruction Enhancement Programme (IEP) to be conducted at the VLSI manpower resource centers.
- Preparation and submission of project reports to the project funding and monitoring agencies.
- Developing the skills on advanced VLSI CAD tools and guide the student’s on-chip design under the India chip program.
- Maintaining the VLSI Lab, Extended VLSI Lab.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the project Investigators or Institute Authority.
Advertisement No:- NITMGH/ES/SMDP/C2SD/24/Vol.II/2021/1286 (Date: 18.02.2021)
For more details, please check the NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 @Lab. Engineer Vacancy official notification.