NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Al Engineer (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning). The last date for submission of the application is 17.03.2023.
1. Al Engineer (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Location:- NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003 (Subjected to changes)
- Salary:- Net salary of Rs. 7.2 LPA. (Subjected to Negotiations)
- Essential Qualification:– This position is open to
(a) B.Tech. in CS/ EC/ EEE/ EE or any other relevant branch of study as per the project.
(b) M. Tech./ ME in CS/ EE/EC/EEE or the relevant branch of study as per project requirement.
(c) Ph.D. in related areas of research (Image Processing/ Computer Vision, Machine Learning/ AI)
- Desired skills:-
1. Well-versed and experienced in Python.
2. Acquainted with cloud services(Google Cloud), PyTorch/TensorFlow, and CollabPro.
3. Experience with image processing is a must.
4. Experience in different AI models including computer vision is a must.
5. Experience with OpenCV is a plus.
6. Experience in C++ is a plus.
7. Candidates with a Ph.D. from the domain or with an experience of 3 years or more
from the domain will be preferred.
8. A team player with autonomy in the work.
9. A candidate portraying leadership qualities will be preferred.
10. Experience with managing events/projects and teams will be considered a plus.
11. Fluency in English is mandatory. French is a plus
How to apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2023: Al Engineer?
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply by sending the CV with experience certificate (if any) in a single PDF file send to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before 17.03.2023, 5:00 PM.
The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of AI engineer”. The short-listed candidates will be intimated for interview only through emails.
Advertisement No:- NITMGH/ES/FICHA/CS/150/2022-23/2437 (Date: 19.01.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.