NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Nagaland has released employment news notification for the recruitment to the 02 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 06 & 09 March 2022.
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B. Tech, and M.E./M. Tech/M.S. or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Nanotechnology or equivalent with GATE score. Candidate must have obtained at least 65% marks or 6.5 CGPA out of 10.
- Desirable: Working experience in Physical Vapor Deposition, Oblique/Glancing Angle Deposition, Water Contact Angle measurement.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs.31,000/ month + 8% HRA
2. Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
- Educational Qualification: 1st class Masters in Chemistry.
- Desirable: Ability to work in remote areas of Nagaland, Preference will be given to the candidates having research experience/knowledge of material chemistry.
- Emolument: Rs.31,000/ month + HRA
- Age limit: 28 years, for SC/ST candidate’s age relaxation will be as per Govt. of India norms.
How to Apply NIT Nagaland Recruitment?
Post 1: Eligible candidates having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may send their application in the prescribed format with all supporting documents and CV by email to email@example.com on or before 9th March, 2022.
Post 2: Candidates having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may send their application in the prescribed format with all supporting documents and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to email@example.com, on or before 6th March 2022.
Download Application Form Link 1 | Link 2
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2022: JRF & JPF Vacancy Link 1 | Link 2 official notification in detail before submitting applications.