NIT Silchar Faculty Notification 2023: The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 68 professors, associate professors, and assistant professor vacancies under the Ministry of Education, offering undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), and doctoral programs in engineering, sciences, and management. The last date for submission of the application is June 20, 2023.
NIT Silchar Faculty Recruitment 2023 Details
- No. of posts: 68 (UR-21, EWS-06, OBC-22, SC-11, ST-8)
- Pay Scale:
- Eligibility Criteria: For detailed eligibility criteria and required credit points for aforesaid posts, please refer to the following documents regarding recruitment rules for faculty of NITs appended to this notification. (Uploaded on institute website: www.nits.ac.in).
- Schedule E of MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification dated July 2017 (see pages No.13 to 16).
- MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification F.No.33-9/2011–TS.III dated 30th November 2017.
- MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification F. No. 35-5/2017-TS. III dated 27th October 2020.
Application Fee for NIT Silchar Faculty Vacancy
- Access https://www.onlinesbi.com
- Click on State Bank Collect
- Select State as ‘Assam’
- Select the Type of Category as ‘Educational Institutions
- Select the Name of the institution as “Online Fee collection account NIT Silchar”
- Select the payment category as (Application Fee for Faculty Recruitment 2023)
- Fill in the necessary fields.
How to Apply for NIT Silchar Faculty Vacancy?
- Candidates willing to apply for the posts advertised are requested to apply through the online portal URL: recruitment.nits.ac.in and send the filled-in downloaded online application form duly signed along with a credit point summary sheet, and self-attested supporting documents such as relevant testimonials, application fees, certificates, age proof, educational certificates, experience certificates, proof of applicable application fee, etc., by speed/registered posts to the Dean (FW), National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. REC Silchar-788010, Dist. Cachar, Assam. The Envelope containing the application form must be superscribed as Advertisement No……Dated……Post Applied for……Department of……Application Id. no…….
- The applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. All the supporting documents must be in PDF format only with a size of less than 2MB. For research publications, upload only the first page of the paper. The last date for submission of online application is 20th June 2023 till 5.00 p.m. and receipt of downloaded signed completed application at NIT Silchar is 30th June 2023.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|