North East Network Recruitment 2021: North East Network Guwahati office invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Accountant for its Guwahati office. The last date for submission of the application is 8th September 2021.
Post Name:- Accountant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Guwahati, Assam
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- As per North East Network norms.
- Educational Qualification:- B.Com/M.com degree from recognized institutions.
- Work Experience:
# Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting (preferably in the NGO sector)
# Experience in project accounting and handling multiple projects
# Proficient in Tally ERP 9, MS Office
# Experience in FCRA, Income Tax, and NGO compliances.
# Working knowledge of English is essential.
- The responsibility of the Accountant is to maintain accurate Accounts of multiple projects and ensure timely action regarding all financial aspects of the organization.
How to apply for North East Network Guwahati Recruitment 2021: Accountant Job
Send your up-to-date CV to [email protected] by 8th September 2021 along with the following documents:
- Two references
- Last drawn salary slip
- Work experience letter from the previous employer
- Educational certificate/s
- A covering letter clearly explaining your suitability against the essential criteria given in the job description
Kindly ensure that the subject line of your email states “Application to the position of Accountant-Assam”. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the North East Network Recruitment 2021 Accountant Job in Shillong official notification in detail before submitting applications.