NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Mumbai has released detailed advertisement for recruitment of 225 Executive Trainees 2022 through GATE 2020/2021/2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 28/04/2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
- No. of vacancy: 225 (UR: 88, EWS: 21, SC: 34, ST: 19 & OBC(NCL): 63]
- Discipline wise posts:-
- Mechanical: 87 (UR: 34, EWS: 09, SC: 13, ST: 07 & OBC (NCL): 24)
- Chemical: 49 (UR: 19, EWS: 05, SC: 07, ST: 04 & OBC (NCL): 14)
- Electrical: 31 (UR: 13, EWS: 02, SC: 05, ST: 03 & OBC (NCL): 09)
- Electronics: 13 (UR: 05, EWS: 01, SC: 02, ST: 01 & OBC (NCL): 04)
- Instrumentation: 12 (UR: 05, EWS: 01, SC: 02, ST: 01 & OBC (NCL): 03)
- Civil: 33 (UR: 13, EWS: 03, SC: 05, ST: 03 & OBC (NCL): 09)
- Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Engineering degrees allowed for each discipline see advertisement.
- Stipend – During Training:-
- Monthly Stipend – Rs.55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs.18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding– In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
- Age Limit (as on 28/04/2022):-
- General/EWS: 26 years
- OBC (NCL): 29 years
- SC/ST: 31 years
- PwBD (General/EWS): 36 years
- PwBD (OBC (NCL)): 39 years
- PwBD (SC/ST): 41 years
How to Apply NPCIL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying.
Candidate must ensure that she/he has valid GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022 Score with qualifying marks applicable in the discipline against which she/he wish to apply.
A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
The online application form will be available on the website from 13/04/2022 to 28/04/2022.
Before applying online candidate should scan her/his photograph in JPEG format, of size not more than 50KB (maximum 480 X 640 Pixels) and a minimum of 10 KB (minimum 180 x 240 pixels) and signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB (maximum 160 x 560 pixels) and a minimum of 80 x 100 pixels. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the interview call letter and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the call letter will be allowed to appear for interview, if called for.
|Download Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|