NSTI Tura Recruitment 2021
National Skill Training Institute for Women, Tura NSTI(W) invites applications from the eligible candidates for preparing a panel of candidates to engage as Guest Faculty/Guest Lecturer on a contract basis for the session 2020-21. The last date for submission of the application is 9th April 2021.
Post Name:- Guest Faculty
- No of posts:- 6
- Subject wise vacancy list:-
1. Sewing Technology (CITS): 1 Post
2. Computer Software Application (CITS): 1 Post
3. Dres’s Making: 1 Post
4. Secretarial Practice: 1 Post
5. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 1 Post
6. Soil Testing & Crop Technician: 1 Post
7. Travel & Tour Assistant: 1 Post
8. Fashion Design & Technology: 1 Post
- Age limit:- As per Govt of Meghalaya norms.
- Salary:- As per college norms.
- Educational Qualification:-
B.Voc/ Degree in relevant field from AITCE/ UGC Recognized University with one year experience.
Post Graduate in relevant field from UGC Recognized University with one year experience.
Bachelor in relevant field from UGC recognized University with two-year experience.
03 years Diploma in relevant Odd from recognized Board/ Institute or relevant Advanced Diploma (Vocational) from DGT with two-year experience.
NTC/NAC in relevant trade with three years of experience. Essential Qualification: Relevant National Craft Instructor Certificate (NCIC) in any of the variants under DGT
How to applyInterested and eligible candidates can submit their application/resume Addressing to The Principal, NSTI, W, Dakopgre, Tura, West Garo Hills, Meghalaya- 794101 on or before 09th April 2021.
Applicants can also send their resume through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference will be given to the candidates having more experience and diploma holders in the related field.