NTPC EET 2021 Notification: NTPC invites online applications from Engineering Graduates for the posts of Engineering Executive Trainee (EET-2021) in the disciplines of CS/IT and Mining through GATE-2021. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 10.03.2022.
Post Name:- Engineering Executive Trainee (EET-2021)
- No of posts:- 40
- Discipline wise vacancy list
1. Computer Science/Information Technology: 15 [UR:8, EWS:1, OBC:3, SC:2, ST:1]
2. Mining: 25 [UR:13, EWS:2, OBC:6, SC:3, ST:1]
- Age limit:- 27 years as of the last date of application. The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/- (E1 Grade). The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites, and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks (55% marks for SC, ST & PwBD category), as per respective Institute/University norms.
2. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET in the respective discipline:
a. For CS/IT: Computer Science/Information Technology
b. For Mining: Mining Engg.
Eligible candidate must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2021). Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2021 performance.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022: Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancy
Eligible candidates need to apply online on the website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in with their GATE-2021 registration number.
Apply Online for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancy
The last date for submission of the application is 10.03.2022.
Selection Process NTPC EET 2021
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021). Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE-2021 performance, from among the candidates who will apply against this advertisement in NTPC.
- Further, “Offer of Appointment” will be extended subject to their meeting the advertised eligibility criteria. Please note only GATE marks of 2021 are valid for this recruitment.
Candidate belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at the CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. The candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of the amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
Payment in online mode: The candidate also has the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website at the time of filling out the application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NTPC Recruitment 2022: Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.