NTPC Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the pots of Engineering Executive Trainee in Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics/ Instrumentation discipline. The selection will be based on the GATE-2021 score. The last date for submission of the application is 10.06.2021.
Post Name:- Engineering Executive Trainee
- No of posts:- 280
- Discipline wise vacancy list
1. Electrical: 98 [UR:40, EWS:9, OBC:27, SC:14, ST:8]
2. Mechanical: 126 [UR:51, EWS:12, OBC:34, SC:20, ST:9]
3. Electronics/ Instrumentation: 56 [UR:22, EWS:6, OBC:15, SC:9, ST:4]
- Age limit:- Upper Age limit for General/ EWS is 27 years as of the last date of online application (age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwBD/XSM candidates applicable as per Govt. guidelines).
- Salary:- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/- (E1 Grade).
- Educational Qualification:- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/ University norms. Final year/ semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree ( 55% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates ).
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021: Engineering Executive Trainee Through GATE
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the above posts through the website https://ntpccareers.net/ from 21.05.2021 to 10.06.2021.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2021. Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE-2021 performance, from among the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC.
- Starting Date of Submitting Application at NTPC – May 21, 2021
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NTPC – June 10, 2021
Download NTPC Recruitment 2021: Engineering Executive Trainee Through GATE 2021 Score official notification.