NTPC Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited invites applications from LAW Graduates for the posts of Assistant Law Officer at the E0 level for its Projects/Stations. Selection will be based on the CLAT-2022 score.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 29.06.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Post Name:- Assistant Law Officer
- No of posts:- 5 [UR:2, OBC:1, SC:1, ST:1]
- Age limit:- Upper age limit is 30 years as of the last date of online application in NTPC. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. The upper age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. In addition, the age relaxation for Ex-servicemen (XSM) will be as per Government of India norms.
- Pay Scale:- E0 Level: Rs. 30000 – 120000/-.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent—full-time degree from recognized Indian University/Institute) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates). Students in the final semester of the qualifying course can also apply. However, they must be able to produce the mark sheets and course completion certificate/provisional degree with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) on or before 31.08.2022.
2. Candidates must appear for the CLAT-2022 (Common Law Admission Test-2022) Post Graduate program (conducted only by the Consortium of National Law Universities). Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on CLAT-2022 Post Graduate program performance, from amongst the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC. Further, the candidates will be extended “Offer of Appointment” subject to meeting the advertised eligibility criteria. Please note that the CLAT score of any other year or score of any other examination will not be considered valid.
The last date for online registration for CLAT-2022 is 09.05.2022. Detailed information regarding CLAT-2022 is available on the website https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022 Assistant Law Officer Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the NTPC Recruitment portal https://careers.ntpc.co.in from 15.06.2022 to 29.06.2022.
Please ensure that the CLAT 2022 Admit Card number, which is mentioned on your CLAT 2022 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, is filled up correctly. The name should also be filled up as appearing in CLAT 2022 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The posting shall be at any of the Units/Projects/JVs/Subsidiaries of NTPC Ltd. All postings are transferable at the sole discretion of the management.
Candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (NC No. 30987919993) at the CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. The candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of the amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during the online application. NTPC will not be responsible, in case of a candidate deposits the fee in the wrong account.
Payment in online mode: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking/Debit Card (Rupay Debit Cards Only)/Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding with the online application. After making a successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No, date of payment, etc. are required to be filled up in the online application.
Important Dates for NTPC Law Officer Recruitment 2022
- Commencement of online application: 15.06.2022.
- The last date for submission of the application is 29.06.2022
Apply online click here
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.