NTPC Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Officer (Environment Management).
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||All India|
|Recruitment Board||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
Post Name:- Assistant Officer (Environment Management)
- No of posts:- 10 [UR:6, EWS:1, OBC:2, SC:1]
- Upper age limit:- 30 years. The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale E0, Rs. 30,000- 1,20,000/-
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate Engineering Degree in Environment with at least 60% marks OR Graduate with at least 60% marks will full-time PG Degree/PG Diploma/ M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Environment Engineering/ Environment Science/ Environmental Management with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022 Assistant Officer (Environment Management) vacancy?
Interested candidates should log on to our website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in for applying. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back any email sent to the candidates.
- Commencement of online application: 20.05.2022
- The last date for online application is 03.06.2022.
Candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category & female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at the CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. The candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of the amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible, in case of a candidate deposits the fee in the wrong account.
Payment in online mode: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking/Debit Card (Rupay debit cards Only)/ Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding with the online application. After making the successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No., date of payment, etc., are required to be filled up in the online application.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.