NTPC Recruitment 2022: NTPC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Executive Trainee in Finance (CA/CMA), (MBA-Fin), and Human Resources. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 21.03.2022.
1. Post Name:- Executive Trainee in Finance (CA/CMA)
- No of posts:- 20 [UR:10, EWS:1, OBC:5, SC:3, ST:1]
- Educational Qualification:- CA/CMA (previously ICWA) qualified from an institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India, are eligible to apply.
2. Post Name:- Executive Trainee in Finance (MBA-Fin)
- No of posts:- 10 [UR:6, EWS:1, OBC:2, SC:1]
- Educational Qualification:- Graduates with at least two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Finance or MBA with specialization in Finance from recognized Indian University/ Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India, with not less than 65% marks, as per respective university/institute norms.
3. Post Name:- Executive Trainee in Human Resources
- No of posts:- 30 [UR:14, EWS:2, OBC:8, SC:4, ST:2]
- Educational Qualification:- Graduates with at least two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or Masters in Social Work or MHROD or MBA with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University/ Institutes recognized by an appropriate statutory authority with not less than 65% marks, as per respective university/institute norms.
- Max. 29 years as of the last date of online application.
- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 40,000- 1,40,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/- (E1 Grade). The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites, and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022 Executive Trainee Finance & HR Vacancy?
Eligible candidates need to apply online on the website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in from 07.03.2022 to 21.03.2022.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the All India-based Online Selection Test. The online selection test will have two parts i.e Subject Knowledge Test(SKT) & Executive Aptitude Test (EAT).
- The candidates are required to qualify both in the Subject Knowledge Test (SKT) and Executive Aptitude Test (EAT), separately.
- Based on the merit and requirement of the post; candidates will be short-listed for a Personal Interview. All shortlisted candidates after the written test will have to secure minimum qualifying marks in the Interview, as applicable.
- The final selection will be on the basis of 85% weightage of the online selection test and 15% weightage of interview marks.
- Candidate belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at the CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. The candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of the amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
- Payment in online mode: The candidate also has the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website at the time of filling out the application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NTPC Recruitment 2022: Executive Trainee Finance & HR Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.