NTPC Recruitment 2022: NTPC is looking for GDMO/ Medical Specialist for its Hospitals at Projects/Stations. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 16.03.2022.
1. Post Name:- GDMO
- No of posts:- 6
- Educational Qualification:- MBBS.
- Experience:- Minimum 02 years experience/ practice after MBBS (Internship training shall not be counted as experience).
2. Post Name:- Pediatrician
- No of posts:- 9
- Educational Qualification:- MD/DNB in Pediatrics or MBBS with PG Diploma in Child Health.
3. Post Name:- Orthopedics
- No of posts:- 5
- Educational Qualification:- MS/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in Orthopedics
4. Post Name:- Ophthalmologist
- No of posts:- 2
- Educational Qualification:- MD/MS/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in Ophthalmology
5. Post Name:- Radiologist
- No of posts:- 8
- Educational Qualification:- MD/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in Radiology
6. Post Name:- O&G
- No of posts:- 3
- Educational Qualification:- MD/MS/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in O&G
7. Post Name:- Pathologist
- No of posts:- 8
- Educational Qualification:- MD/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in Pathology
8. Post Name:- ENT
- No of posts:- 2
- Educational Qualification:- MD/MS/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in ENT
Experience requirement for Medical Specialist
- For E4 Grade: Minimum 1-year experience/ practice after MD/MS/DNB
- For E3 Grade: Fresh MD/MS/DNB or 02 years experience/ practice after completing MBBS plus PG Diploma in relevant speciality.
Candidates recruited in E3 grade with MD/MS/DNB qualification will be placed in E4 grade after 01 years of experience.
- For GDMO: E2 grade/(Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000)
- For Medical Specialist: E4 grade/ (Rs. 70,000-2,00,000) & E3 grade/(Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000)
The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites, and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022: GDMO/ Medical Specialist Vacancy
Eligible candidates need to apply online on the website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in
Apply Online for NTPC GDMO/ Medical Specialist Vacancy
The last date for submission of the application is 16.03.2022.
Candidate belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at the CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. The candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of the amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
Payment in online mode: The candidate also has the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website at the time of filling out the application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the NTPC Recruitment 2022: GDMO/ Medical Specialist Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.