NTPC Recruitment 2023: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Chemist Trainee. M.Sc in Chemistry candidates can apply. The last date for submission of the application is 01.06.2023.
Post Name:- Assistant Chemist Trainee
- No of posts:- 30 [UR:14, EWS:2, OBC:8, SC:4, ST:2]Upper age limit:- 27 years as of the last date of application.
- Salary:- Selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 30,000/- per month, with free bachelor accommodation and medical facility for themselves, during one-year training. These candidates will be absorbed after successful completion of training in the pay scale of Rs. 30000-120000 at the basic pay of Rs. 30,000/- (E0 Grade) plus other allowances as admissible.
- Essential Qualification:-
(i) Full Time/Regular M.Sc in Chemistry with at least 60% marks from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority.
(ii) Final year/ semester students who expect their results by 31.08.2023 can also apply. SC, ST, and PwBD candidates with passing marks in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the post.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Chemist Trainee Vacancy?
Interested candidates should log on to NTPC Recruitment Portal careers.ntpc.co.in or visit the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in for applying.
The last date for submission of the application is 01.06.2023.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the All India Online Selection Test. Based on category-wise merit, candidates will be shortlisted for document verification.
- The test will be consisting of two parts- Subject Knowledge Test and Executive Aptitude Test. The candidates have to qualify separately in both parts.
Candidate belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category & female candidates need not pay the application fee.
Advertisement No:- 092023 (Date: 18.05.2023)
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|