NTPC Recruitment 2023: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 50 Diploma Trainees/Artisan Trainees vacancy for NTPC Bongaigaon. The last date for submission of the application is September 15, 2023.
1. Post Name: Diploma Trainee
2. Post Name: Artisan Trainee (ITI)/Asst Material/Storekeeper Trainee
- Electrical: Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Mechanical: Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- C&I: Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with minimum 60 % marks.
- Civil: Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- ITI Fitter: Xth Pass+ Full-time regular ITI course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter trade.
- ITI Electrician: Xth Pass+ Full-time regular ITI course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in electrician trade.
- ITI Instrument Mechanic: Xth Pass+ Full-time regular ITI course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in Instrument Mechanic trade.
- Asst Material/(Storekeeper) Trainee: NCTVT in storekeeping + English Typing 30 word per minute/150 keystrokes per minute Or Xth Pass + Full-time regular ITI course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in (Fitter/ Electrician/Electronics/Instrument Mechanic) + English Typing 30 word per minute/150 keystrokes per minute. Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in Computer Operation and Familiarization with MS Office.
Service Agreement Bond
- The selected candidates for Diploma Trainee will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 100,000/- (General, EWS and OBC) and Rs 50,000/- (SC/ST/PWBD) to serve the company for a minimum period of 3 years after completion of training.
- The selected candidates for Artisan (ITI) Trainee/Assistant Material/Storekeeper Trainee will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs 50,000/- (General, EWS and OBC) and Rs 25,000/- SC/ST/PWBD) to serve the company for a minimum period of 3 years after completion of training.
Application Fee of NTPC Recruitment 2023: Diploma/Artisan Trainees Vacancy
- Fee Payment mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, (Code:09996) on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online application. Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidate. NTPC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
- Candidates are informed that scanned copies of pay-in slip (applicable for candidates from General/OBC/EWS category only), along with details of payment are required to be uploaded at application portal while applying for the post.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
- All successfully registered candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the site. Please note that Admit card will not be sent by post.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023: Diploma/Artisan Trainees Vacancy?
- Eligible Candidates need to apply online through online registration system of NTPC Only. To apply visit website (careers.ntpc.co.in) with your valid email id.
- Candidates will be required to upload their passport size photograph, signature, pay-in slip (if applicable) and other relevant documents during online application.
- The e-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via registered e-mail only.