ONGC Industrial Training 2022:- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification 12 months of Industrial Training from eligible students of the Institute of Cost Accountants and Chartered Accountants. The last date for submission of the application is 30th September 2022.
1. Program Name:- Industrial Training for Cost Accountant Students
- No of posts:- 25
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates must have passed the intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India with a minimum of 60% marks on the 12th.
2. Program Name:- Industrial Training for Chartered Accountant Student
- No of posts:- 25
- Educational Qualification:- IPC/Intermediate Pass from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with a minimum of 60% marks in 12th.
- Age limit:– Born on or after 01.01.1998.
Training Duration: Maximum 12 Months
Salary:- Rs. 15,000/- P.M. (Consolidated). The selected candidates have to make their own arrangements for boarding, lodging, and traveling.
Training Locations:- Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Dehradun, Hazira, Uran, Bokaro, Ankleshwar, Mehsana, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Cambay, Jodhpur, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Karaikal, Sibsagar, Jorhat, Agartala, Silchar.
How to apply for ONGC Industrial Training 2022 for CA and CMA?
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria, may fill up the application and upload documents through google form link below.
The last date for submission of application is 30th September 2022.
The selection will be made based on screening criteria and the candidates may be called for an Interview if deemed necessary. Candidates will have to attend the Interview at their own expense. The interview can also be held over the phone/ online mode if deemed fit.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement for Cost Accountant||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification for Chartered Accountant||Click Here|