ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of HR Executive and Public Relations Officer. Only candidate having a valid UGC NET- June 2020 score may apply for these posts. The last date for submission of the application is 04.01.2022.
1. Post Name:- HR Executive
- No of posts:- 15 [UR:8, OBC:3, SC:2, ST:1, EWS:1]
- Educational Qualification:– MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in PM/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
- UGC NET Subject:– Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/ Human Resource Management (Code — 55) or Management (Code 17).
2. Post Name:- Public Relations Officer
- No of posts:- 6 [UR:5, OBC:1]
- Educational Qualification:– Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks.
- UGC NET Subject:- Mass Communication (Code 63)
- The upper age limit is 30 years as of 31.07.2020. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PwD candidates.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022: HR Executive & Public Relations Officer Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the ONGC official recruitment portal from 15 December 2021 to 04 January 2022 (11:55 PM).
Only candidate having a valid UGC NET – June 2020 score may apply for these posts.
- For UR/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Nil
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ONGC Recruitment 2022: HR Executive & Public Relations Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.