PGCIL AET Recruitment 2022: POWERGRID invites online applications from Energetic Engineering Graduates for the posts of Assistant Engineer Trainee for POWERGRID and Central Transmission Utility of India Limited (CTUIL). Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 20.02.2022.
Post Name:- Assistant Engineer Trainee
- No of posts:- 105 [POWERGRID:93, CTUIL:12]
- Brach wise vacancy list
1. Computer Science: 37 Posts
2. Electrical: 60 Posts
3. Civil: 4 Posts
4. Electronics: 4 Posts
- Upper age limit:- 28 years as of 31.12.2021 (Candidates should have been born on or after 31.12.1993). Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
# Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs.40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period. They shall be paid a stipend in the form of Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA, and Perks @12% of basic pay during the training period.
# On successful completion of training and upon regularization, the candidate will be absorbed as Engineer in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA) plus other allowances.
- Educational Qualification:- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in related subject. The candidate should have a valid GATE 2021 score.
How to apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the POWERGRID official recruitment portal https://careers.powergrid.in from 27.01.2022 to 20.02.2022 (23:59 Hrs).
- The Selection Process consists of normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. GATE score of 2020 or prior is not valid.
Weightage to Different Parameters
- GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100): 85%
- Group Discussion: 3%
- Personal Interview: 12%
Candidates are required to log in to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. Only SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted.
Advertisement No:- CC/01/2022 (Date: 27.01.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the PGCIL AET Recruitment 2022: Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.