PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Diploma Trainee in Electrical (EE), Civil (CE), and Electronics (EC) disciplines. Three-year diploma holders in the relevant discipline of engineering with a minimum of 70% can apply online. The last date for submission of the application is 23rd September 2023.
Post Name:- Diploma Trainee
- No of posts:- 425 [UR:214, OBC:82, SC:67, ST:24, EWS:38, PwBD:32, Ex-SM:38, DEx-SM: 12]
- Name of Disciplines: Electrical (EE), Civil (CE), and Electronics (EC)
- Upper age limit:- 27 years as of 23.09.2023. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Rs. 27,500/- per month as a stipend during the one-year training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Junior Engineer Gr-IV (S1) in the Supervisory category in the pay scale of Rs. 25,000 –3%- 1,17,500 (IDA).
- Essential Qualification:- Full-time regular three-year diploma in relevant discipline of engineering with a minimum 70% from a recognized Technical Board/ Institute. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech./ BE/ M.Tech./ ME etc. with or without a Diploma is not allowed. Qualification acquired through distance mode will not be considered.
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Diploma Trainee Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the PGCIL Recruitment Portal from 1st September 2023 to 23 September 2023.
Advertisement No:- CC/06/2023 (Date: 01.09.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|