PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 184 Engineer Trainees through GATE-2023. The last date for submission of the application is November 11, 2023.
|Post Name||Engineer Trainees|
|Total Post(s)||184 Posts|
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Start Date||October 20, 2023|
|Last Date||November 11, 2023|
PGCIL Recruitment Details
|Post ID 254||Entity Name||No. of Posts|
|Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||POWERGRID||128|
|Engineer Trainee (Civil)||POWERGRID||28|
|Engineer Trainee (Electronics)||POWERGRID||02|
|Engineer Trainee (Computer Science)||POWERGRID||06|
- Qualification: Full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering) from a recognized university or institute with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Age limit: The upper age limit is 28 years as of November 10, 2023 (candidates should have been born on or after November 10, 1995).
- Compensation: Pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- 3%–1,40,000 (IDA) during the one-year training period. They shall be paid Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA, and Perks @12% of Basic Pay during the training period.
Application Fee of PGCIL Engineer Trainee
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to the Online Application Link below.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Get Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|