POWERGRID North Eastern Region Recruitment 2023: POWERGRID North Eastern Region has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Field Supervisor (Electrical and Civil) for its Consultancy Project- Comprehensive Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Scheme in the State of Arunachal Pradesh. The engagement will be contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 16.10.2023.
Only the candidates having registration in any of the Employment Exchange of the seven states of NER i.e. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura are eligible to apply.
1. Post Name:- Field Supervisor (Electrical)
- No of posts:- 18 [UR:11, OBC:11, ST:5, EWS:1]
- Essential Qualification:- Full-time regular 3-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering discipline from a recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ EWS/SC candidates and pass marks for ST/PwBD/ExSM. Higher technical qualifications like B.Tech./BE/ M.Tech. /ME etc. with or without a Diploma is not allowed.
- Discipline:- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical).
- Field Experience:- Should have one-year post-post-qualification experience in Construction/ testing & commissioning/ O&M of electrical works etc. in rural electrification (RE)/ distribution management system (DMS)/sub-transmission (ST)/ transmission lines (TLs)/ substations (S/S), etc. Experience in a PSU/Listed company particularly in the power sector shall be preferred.
2. Post Name:- Field Supervisor(Civil)
- No of posts:- 2 [UR:1, OC:1]
- Essential Qualification:- Full-time regular 3-year Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline from a recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS/SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM. Higher technical qualifications like B.Tech./ BE/ M.Tech. /ME etc. with or without a Diploma is not allowed.
- Discipline:- Civil
- Field Experience:- Should have one-year post qualification experience in Construction/ testing & commissioning /civil works etc. in rural electrification (RE)/ distribution management system (DMS)/sub-transmission (ST)/ transmission lines (TLs)/ substations (S/S), etc. Experience in a PSU/Listed company particularly in the power sector shall be preferred.
- Contract personnel will be paid monthly remuneration in the pay band of Rs. 23,000-3%-1,05,000/- with initial basic pay of Rs. 23,000/- + Industrial DA + HRA + Perks @35% of basic pay. On successful completion of every year of engagement, the contract personnel will be eligible for an annual increment at the rate of 3% during the subsequent year of engagement.
Upper age limit
- 29 years as of 16.10.2023. (Candidates should not have been born before 16.10.1994 or after 16.10.2005).
How to apply for POWERGRID North Eastern Region Recruitment 2023: Field Supervisor Vacancy?
Interested eligible candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply log on to http://www.powergrid.in → Careers Section ->Job Opportunities -> Openings -> Regional Openings -> North Eastern Region Recruitment. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
The last date for submission of the application is 16.10.2023.
- Selections shall be made based on scrutiny of applications w.r.t. eligibility criteria and desired experience profile and Written Test of the candidates found eligible after scrutiny.
- Candidates qualifying in the Written Test shall be impaneled in the order of merit of marks obtained in the written test.
- The scheme of the test would be as follows:
a) The test would be of 1-hour duration
b) Sections and Number of questions:
i. Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on the Diploma syllabus in the relevant discipline.
ii. Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability
- Rs. 300/-. SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
Advertisement No:- NERTS/2023/02 (Date: 25.09.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|