POWERGRID Recruitment 2022: POWERGRID invites online applications from eligible Finance Professionals for the posts of Assistant Officer Trainee (Finance) in POWERGRID and Central Transmission Utility of India Limited (CTUIL). CA/ICWA (CMA) pass candidates can apply. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 28.02.2022.
Post Name:- Assistant Officer Trainee Finance
- No of posts:- 28 [POWERGRID:25 & CTUIL:3]
- Upper age limit:- 28 years as of 31.01.2022 (Candidates should have been born on or after 31.01.1994). Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs.40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Officer in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1, 60,000/- (IDA).
- Educational Qualification:- CA/ICWA (CMA) pass.
How to apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2022: Assistant Officer Trainee Finance
Interested & eligible candidates will have to register themselves online irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in POWERGRID/ CTUIL, at POWERGRID website https://www.powergrid.in
The application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 09.02.2022 to 28.02.2022 up to 23:59 hrs.
Selection Procedure POWERGRID Assistant Officer Trainee Finance Vacancy
The selection process will comprise of a Written Test/Computer Based Test, followed by a Group Discussion, Behavioral Assessment, and Personal Interviews of the candidates who qualify in the Test and are shortlisted category-wise for the GD and Interview.
Scheme of the Written Test (Computer Based Test)
The question paper shall be objective type with four answer choices for each question and consists of two sections –
- Professional Knowledge Test (PKT): 120 Questions
- Executive Aptitude Test (EAT): 50 Questions
The date of the Written Test/CBT shall be intimated at a later date.
- Payment of Application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-)
- Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD and Ex-SM are required to submit an Application Fee of Rs. 500/-
For detailed instructions regarding payment of application fee on https://www.powergrid.in/online-payment-application-fees
Advertisement No:- CC/02/2022 (Date: 08.02.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the POWERGRID Recruitment 2022: Assistant Officer Trainee Finance official notification in detail before submitting applications.