POWERGRID Recruitment 2024: POWERGRID has released an employment notification for the recruitment of POWERGRID Engineer Trainee 2024 through the GATE 2024 score. The application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 16th Jan 2024 to 18th Feb 2024 (Tentative).
Post Name:- POWERGRID Engineer Trainee 2024
- No of posts:- Not mentioned
4. Computer Science
- Upper age limit:- 28 years as of 31.12.2023. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as engineers in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
- Essential Qualification:-
(i) Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from a recognized University/ Institute in respective discipline with a minimum 60% or Equivalent CGPA. Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2024 in Corresponding GATE 2024 Paper and should be qualified in the same.
(ii) Final Year/ Semester students who expect their final results by 14.08.2024 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to the pre-final examination. In case of selection, their candidature shall be subject to their securing a minimum of 60% marks in essential qualifications. Such candidates need to mention their marks up to the pre-final examination while filling up the online application form for POWERGRID.
How to apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2024: Engineer Trainee 2024 through GATE 2024?
Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2024.
A separate notification with details regarding the number of vacancies, reservations, important instructions regarding submission of the POWERGRID online application, date of interview, etc. shall be hosted on the POWERGRID website, from 10 January 2024 (Tentative).
The application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 16th Jan 2024 to 18th Feb 2024 (Tentative). Candidates have to register themselves online at the POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2024 Application No., GATE 2024 Registration Number, and other required information, which will be made available in the CAREER section of
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates are required to log in to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
Important Dates for GATE 2024 Online Application
- Start of GATE Registration through GOAPS: 30th August 2023
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 29th September 2023
- Extended Closing Date for submission of online application: 13th October 2023
Important Dates for POWERGRID Engineer Trainee 2024 Online Application
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID (Tentative): 16th January 2024
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID (Tentative): 18th February 2024
Advertisement No:- CC/08/2023 dtd 26.09.2023
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link below.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|