POWERGRID Recruitment 2021:-
POWERGRID invites online applications from eligible Law Graduates for the posts of Executive Trainee (Law) in POWERGRID and Central Transmission Utility of India Limited (CTUIL). Apply online from 01.05.2021 to 31.05.2021.
Post Name:- Executive Trainee (Law)
- No of posts:- 9 Posts
1. POWERGRID: 3 (UR:2, OBC:1)
2. CTUIL: 6 (UR:5, OBC:1)
- Upper age limit:- 28 years as on 31.05.2021. Upper age relaxation as per rules.
- Salary:- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 60,000 – 1,80,000/- during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University
2. Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31.08.2021 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/ years up to pre-final examination while applying.
How to apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2021 @Executive Trainee Law Vacancy
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2021 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2021 shall close on 31st March 2021.
- For details on CLAT 2021, please visit https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2021.
- Application window for POWERGRID shall open from 1st May 2021 to 31st May 2021. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2021 Application No., CLAT 2021 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com
- Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2021 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
- Qualifying Marks in CLAT for consideration of candidates for next stages of selection process in POWERGRID.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their actual marks in the CLAT 2021 for admission into LLM/ PG courses.
SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates are required to login to their candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only.
Important Dates for POWERGRID Recruitment 2021 @Executive Trainee Law Vacancy
- Start of CLAT 2021 Registration: 01.01.2021
- Closing date for submission of CLAT 2021 online application: 31.03.2021
- Commencement of POWERGRID/ CTU Online Submission of Application: 01.05.2021.
- Last date for POWERGRID/ CTU Online submission of Application: 31.05.2021.
Details available on POWERGRID Recruitment 2021 @Executive Trainee Law Vacancy official notification.